Moong Dal Chilla Recipe
Moong dal chilla is a simple recipe made from a batter of minced moong dal and onions and tomatoes. Though easy to make these moong dal cheela taste awesome.
- 1 cup washed split, skin less green gram (dhuli moong dal)
- 1 green chili
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tomato (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 inch ginger
- Red chili powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil (to make chillas)
- WrapN'Roll Food Wrapping Paper
- Wash and soak the moong dal for 2 hours.
- Drain the dal and grind them along with green chili and ginger.
- Add little water to get pouring consistency. Beat well.
- Add salt, coriander leaves, onion, tomato and red chili powder to the batter and mix well.
- Heat the griddle. Spread little oil and then spread the batter like dosas and fry from both sides using little oil.
- Serve hot with sauce.
- Store it in WrapN'Roll Food Wrapping Paper to enjoy it later and reheat in hassle free in Microwave.